Some handy info for Vault Cardiff
By kevindite, Jan 18 2018 09:34PM
With just 2 days to go before the 2018 Vault Britain Series kicks off with the opening event of the series – Vault Cardiff – here is some final information for competitors and supporters – please read it carefully;
· Entry to the arena is free!
· You must register at least 1 hour prior to the start time for your pool
· The competition arena will be open from 8am on Sunday morning
· You can drop your poles off at the competition arena from 3pm on Saturday should you wish. Please put them in the appropriate pole drop zone
· There will be a raffle on the day – so please bring cash if you wish to enter
· There is a café on site if you wish to purchase refreshments
· Please only take your poles to your competition site immediately prior to your competition pool. Please remove them immediately afterwards
· The venue address is; NIAC, Cardiff Met University, Cyncoed Campus, Cyncoed, Cardiff, CF236XD. Parking is limited outside the competition arena, so please allow time to park and walk.
· You must pay for parking at the pay and display machines – it is only 50p and you won’t get a fine if you pay!
· Bring your “A” game!
· And finally, please bring positive energy and a willingness to contribute to a great atmosphere that will help everyone perform to their best!
Enjoy and have a great day at Vault Cardiff 2018!